CLASS Group Coaching For Infant / Toddler (MMCI)Cohort 6
• The overall aim is for participants to be introduced to Infant / Toddler Class tool measure.
• A training designed to build CLASS proficiency in understanding and application.
• Participants will gain a functional knowledge of the Class interactions which underpin better learning outcomes for children.
• Participants will explore how “Making the Most of Classroom Interactions” impacts on children long term learning outcomes
• Participants to gain a deeper understanding of the above using the “Know, See, Do” approach and method as promoted by TEACHSTONE.
• Participants will have opportunities focus on challenges and practice in their own classrooms between sessions
• Group coaching sessions
New Child Developmental Screening
Please click on the link below for guidance on how families can complete their child's developmental screening.